Most people’s initial experience with substances are because their friends are doing it, they’re curious about what it would feel like, to ease problems such as anxiety and depression, or to escape from their reality. Experimenting with any type of substance can easily lead to addiction. If you or someone you know is in need of drug help in Harford County, The Bergand Group offers treatment programs.
Recognize the Signs that Someone Needs Drug Help in Harford County
If you notice that you can relate to any of these signs, you may want to consider a drug treatment program.
- If you need a higher dose of the drug to get the same effect
- Feeling like you need the drug daily or several times a day
- Always maintaining a supply of the drug
- Missing work, school, or social activities because of drug use
- Understanding the physical and psychological harm the drug is causing you, but continuing to use it anyway
- Neglecting your appearance and grooming
- Doing anything you can to get the drug that you wouldn’t normally do such as stealing money or stealing the drug
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms if you do not take the drug
- Not being able to stop taking the drug
The Bergand Group Can Help With Addiction Treatment
At the Bergand Group, we tailor each program to the patients’ individual needs. We offer outpatient services that include group therapy, family therapy, and individual therapy. Each person will be matched with a therapist and doctor that best fits their needs and we provide drug monitoring and a detox solution. We will help you work through your addiction in a safe environment.
The Dangers of Choosing A Questionable Establishment for Treatment
There are a few drug facilities that focus more on the profit than helping their patients. This means that you won’t receive the adequate care you deserve and it will cause more harm than good. A few warning signs to look out for is lack of licenses and accreditations, lack of individual therapy, and offering free rent or travel.
The Bergand Group: Drug Help in Harford County
With over two decades of experience, we are qualified to help you fight your drug addiction battle. For more information about our treatment programs, contact us today.
About The Bergand Group
At The Bergand Group in Baltimore and Harford County, Maryland, our therapists have more than twenty years of experience in the mental health and addiction fields. Our focus is on providing comprehensive mental health care and appropriate care for addictive disorders. We offer both alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation. If you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol or substance addiction, there is help available. We also offer several other services, including family therapy and counseling. We can help. Contact us today.