Almost 20 million Americans grapple with a substance abuse disorder. One of the best chances for recovery for any individual struggling with drug addiction is receiving treatment at a rehabilitation center. For anyone seeking outpatient rehab in Harford County, the Bergand Group offers comprehensive drug rehabilitation program options.
What is Drug Rehabilitation?
Drug rehabilitation is when an individual seeks professional help in treating their addiction. The rehabilitation program will generally include counseling or therapy, as well as medical treatment (when appropriate). There are many types of drug rehab programs, including inpatient and outpatient. Each individual should be analyzed by a medical doctor to determine which type of program is best suited for their particular situation.
Signs an Individual Needs Rehab
Addiction can quickly spiral into a situation that takes over an individual’s life and leads them to make unhealthy choices. Some main signs an individual needs rehab are:
- Drug use has become the number one priority above all else
- The amount of drugs needed to get high is increasing
- Overall health is deteriorating
- Quitting without professional help hasn’t worked in the past
Advantages of Professional Outpatietn Rehab in Harford County
For those who need help, a professional rehab center can be the key to a successful recovery.
- Medication- A rehab center can offer medication to subdue the symptoms of withdrawal.
- Monitoring- Individuals also receive supervision from professionals who can recognize signs of relapse or health issues from quitting substances.
- Diagnosis- Many people with addiction struggle simultaneously with other mental health conditions. Through therapy and counseling in rehab, individuals can receive a diagnosis for secondary conditions.
- Therapy- Through counseling, patients can begin to understand why they turned to addiction and how they can prevent themselves from relapsing in the future.
Who Needs Outpatient Rehab in Harford County, MD?
Rehabilitation is recommended for people that have an addiction to severe substances or have had an addiction for an extended period. Additionally, if an individual had tried to get sober on their own before and failed, it’s recommended they seek professional help instead.
Outpatient Rehab in Harford County Available at The Bergand Group
The Bergand Group is a professional rehabilitation facility with several programs, including outpatient rehab in Harford County. Drug addiction harms both an individual and the ones they love. Getting professional help increases the chances of a long-term recovery. Contact the Bergand Group today for a consultation.
About The Bergand Group
At The Bergand Group in Baltimore and Harford County, Maryland, our therapists have more than twenty years of experience in the mental health and addiction fields. Our focus is on providing comprehensive mental health care and appropriate care for addictive disorders. We offer both alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation. If you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol or substance addiction, there is help available. We also offer several other services, including family therapy and counseling. We can help. Contact us today.