Outpatient detox is an alternative to residential detox where patients attend a rehab center while living in the comfort of their own home. For a lot of people, this kind of treatment is preferable to inpatient care. It allows them to continue work and keep up with their family and social responsibilities while also getting the treatment they need. They’re also more cost-effective, as you’re not required to pay for 24-hour care, instead you just pay for the time that you’re there receiving treatment.
The Advantages of Outpatient Detox
There’s a wealth of benefits of attending outpatient detox in Baltimore County. Some of which may seem more appealing to your personal situation than others.
- It’s usually considerably cheaper to attend outpatient detox than it is to attend a residential or an inpatient treatment program. This make outpatient detox the perfect choice for those on a budget.
- Outpatient programs provide considerably more freedom than other forms of rehab. You wouldn’t need to explain yourself to staff, as you’d still have a sense of freedom that residential detox lacks.
- People having outpatient treatment can maintain other aspects of their life, such as work commitments and other important activities. If you’ve got a busy schedule, outpatient detox could be right for you.
- Outpatient treatment allows people to keep the treatment they’re having private. There’ll be no need to explain any unusual periods of time where you’re not at work or home to anybody, as you’ll be able to maintain your personal life while receiving treatment.
- Seeking outpatient treatment will allow you to develop a support network of peers who are also in the same situation as you. Having people share the journey with you has proven to increase the success rate of people in rehab.
Outpatient Detox with The Bergand Group
If you’re in need of support with your alcohol or drug abuse, but you don’t feel that a residential detox program is right you, you could benefit from outpatient detox with The Bergand Group. We provide industry-leading support and guidance that will help you take back control of your life.
About The Bergand Group:
At The Bergand Group in Baltimore and Harford County, Maryland, our therapists have more than twenty years of experience in the mental health and addiction fields. Our focus is on providing comprehensive mental health care and appropriate care for addictive disorders. We offer both alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation. If you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol or substance addiction, there is help available. We also offer several other services, including family therapy and counseling. We can help. Contact us today.