Drug addiction can easily be ignored and even accepted as part of someone’s life. However, being aware of the implications of such a habit and the urgency to get rid of it is paramount. So, how does someone really know that they have an addiction problem?
How to Know if Someone is Suffering an Addiction
Drug addicts are likely to reveal symptoms such as loss of interest in certain activities, harmful habits formation and seeking drugs uncontrollably. Additionally, there are also withdrawal symptoms, drug-related health issues and frequent DUI arrests.
However, once an individual accepts the personal struggle of substance dependence, the next step is finding the best treatment program that will help restore their well-being.
The Problem Solver
The Bergand Group is a professional institution that brings high quality and comprehensive substance addiction treatment in Baltimore. This establishment offers impeccable benefits that ensure victory over any drug and alcohol addiction. They include:
- Detoxification: This involves clearing the substance from the body whilst limiting withdrawal reactions.
- Counseling: It occurs before the detoxification stage and is carried out one-on-one or in groups by focusing on gradual psychological improvement.
- Medication: Bergand uses safe and approved medical procedures to treat withdrawal symptoms.
- Behavior therapy: Individuals are reinforced with positive habits that assist them to get rid of negative tendencies.
- Quick recovery: With an impressive team of healthcare professionals and great rehabilitation facilities, every patient is guaranteed timely rehabilitation.
Why Choose The Bergand Group?
A tailored treatment program with follow-ups is essential, and success must be obtained within a specified period. This can be difficult to find in questionable institutions that are out there to make a buck. Furthermore, enrolling in such establishments could even lead to a major relapse.
Not only has the Bergand Group explored a variety of treatment options tailored to meet individual patient’s needs but it also has experienced and well-trained personnel that offers excellent care management. In case someone is looking for flexible, supportive and local addiction treatment in Baltimore, they shouldn’t look any further than Bergand for it offers the best rehabilitation experience a person could ever wish for.
About The Bergand Group:
At The Bergand Group in Baltimore and Harford County, Maryland, our therapists have more than twenty years of experience in the mental health and addiction fields. Our focus is on providing comprehensive mental health care and appropriate care for addictive disorders. We offer both alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation. If you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol or substance addiction, there is help available. We also offer several other services, including family therapy and counseling. We can help. Contact us today.